Trends to Look Out For
- Outsourcing consideration to manage staffing impacts that resulted in layoffs.
- Revenue recovery related to COVID-19 expenses.
- Reimbursement protocols to support expansion of telehealth utilization.
Innovations to Know
- Financial experience solutions to support patient collections.
- Enhanced solutions to support coding and documentation creation and capture.
- AI solutions that automate basic functions or enhance staff efficiency.
You Don’t Want to Miss
- The Center for Connected Medicine has launched a program exploring innovation and key health technologies in the era of COVID-19, looking at the future of digital health. The program focuses on topics such as:
- Strategies to address the issues with total revenue cycle outsourcing.
- Increased utilization of RPA – robotic process automation to reduce labor costs and increase efficiencies.
- Utilization of predictive analytics for all phases of the revenue cycle.
Upcoming Industry Events
- The Center for Connected Medicine, Top of Mind Virtual Summit
The Summit was on December 9, and included expert speakers, actionable insights, and unvarnished discussion on the following topics:
- How health system leadership are managing in a time of uncertainty and evolving political, economic and social conditions.
- Insights into the future of digital health and innovation priorities.
- How telehealth and AI will advance in the coming year.
Make Revenue Cycle Management your focus. Contact our experts to get started.