Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Central Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Join us for a focused discussion on Data Analytics with health system data analytics leaders. We discuss the decisions, benefits and challenges organizations face when determining how to structure and manage data assets, tools and teams. We’re excited to share diverse perspectives and answer audience questions.
Our discussion will cover:
- Have you implemented a more centralized, decentralized, or blended approach to your data analytics teams?
- What’s been the impact of your approach on your organization’s ability to develop analytics that support you at an enterprise level?
- How have you come to decisions on enterprise KPIs?
- How do you balance operational cost efficiency and speed of development/decision making?
- What are the pros and cons of each model?
- How has your chosen approach affected your data governance model?
- How has it affected your ability to implement a Master Data Management strategy?
- What is the single most important thing to consider when determining your data analytics team structure?
Vice President, Clinical Applications and Enterprise Analytics
Director, Enterprise Analytics and Data Warehousing
Assistant Vice President, Clinical Analytics
Director Of Analytics