Flatten the curve.
Flatten the curve.
Given the uncertainties in healthcare today, moving quickly (but thoughtfully), tapping into solutions to accelerate care and having remote, specialized resources available are essential.
Pivot Point can help.
As the 2020 Best in KLAS Overall IT Services firm, we can help you navigate the impact of COVID-19 and beyond. Rely on us to be your partner every step of the way — providing you with turn-key solutions, industry best practices and experienced specialists.
Our rapid response solutions enable you to accelerate care — so you can focus on minimizing disruption to your patients, IT systems and organization.
Fast track your virtual care solutions. We have the expertise and talent to implement and expand your telehealth solutions to move you from contract to care quickly.
REAL TIME REPORTING.
Leverage reporting and analytics to anticipate and manage ever-changing conditions.
- ‘Lights On’ Reporting
- COVID-19 Dashboard
Leverage your existing technology for triage capabilities. We can stand up basic e-Visits in 2 weeks.
- Direct Scheduling
- Best Practice Advisories
- Drive-Thru Clinic Strategy & System Set Up
HELP DESK SUPPORT (24 x 7 x 365).
Keep your resources focused on critical needs. Leverage our flexible help desk services.
- Patient Portal
VIRTUAL PATIENT EXPERIENCE.
Shift care from in-person to virtual with portal and app capabilities. We design, build, train and support the patient portal slated for “later”, but you need now.
- Patient Portal (MyChart) Optimization & Support
- Communications / Marketing
BUSINESS CONTINUITY ENABLEMENT.
We enable infrastructure stability and performance at a time when it’s more important than ever.
DYNAMIC STAFF AUGMENTATION.
Our specialized remote resources are here for you when you need us most.
- Healthcare Specialists
- Third Party Telehealth Vendors
- EHR Analysts & Reporting
- Third Party Specialists: Telehealth, Supply Chain, Patient Portal
CRITICAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT.
Be less reactive for future challenges. Our demand forecasting experts help you manage the impact of spikes and drops in inventory and supply network strategy sourcing for critical supplies. We have emergency centers to provide remote support for free.
Navigate the complex accounting implications as a result of these economic changes. It is crucial to understand, analyze, and document the impact and get it right — the first time. Our on-demand technical accounting experts are here to address your urgent accounting issues.
More resources to help you navigate COVID-19.
- 5 Barriers to Telemedicine Adoption and How to Overcome ThemAuthor: Jon Melling, Partner Telemedicine is one of the most notable advancements making waves in the digital transformation of healthcare. Telemedicine poses wins for healthcare organizations [...]Read more
- Leveraging Telemedicine – Pivot Point Consulting’s Jon Melling Presents at North Carolina HFMA Summer ConferenceTelemedicine adoption and application is rapidly advancing. At the North Carolina HFMA Summer Conference last week, Pivot Point Consulting’s Jon Melling spoke to attendees about changes and [...]Read more
- Pivot Point Perspective: New COVID-19 codes to improve data capture for tracking and payment.How to Code Cases of COVID-19 Effective April 1, 2020 Download now. As a result of the pandemic, a new emergency ICD-10 diagnosis code of U07.1 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease is going into [...]Read more
- Pivot Point Perspective: Are you ready for IT / telehealth policy, reimbursement and funding changes?Catch the highlights of recent healthcare IT and telehealth policy and funding opportunities driven by COVID-19 in our most recent Pivot Point Perspective. Download now. In the past month, [...]Read more
- Pivot Point Perspective: 6 Strategies to Accelerate EHR Build Outs For Drive-Thru Clinics.EHR configuration plays a critical part in deploying drive-thru clinics. This Pivot Point Perspective shares 6 strategies to accelerate EHR build outs for drive-thru clinics. Download now. [...]Read more