Value Based Care
Need help with the alphabet soup of Value Based Care?
Value Based Care represents one of the biggest shifts in healthcare since the introduction of DRGs in 1982. Value Based Care incorporates a number of CMS initiatives. MACRA and MIPS; Meaningful Use; Population Health; Alternative Payment Methods; Accountable Care Organizations; Care Bundles; Fee for Value. These changes are having a profound impact on Providers, Hospitals and Payer organizations.
Pivot Point healthcare strategy consulting collaborates with you to help your organization not only decode the acronyms and jargon, but more importantly, understand what your organization needs to do to work in this new environment that is already in process:
- What is the most appropriate way forward for your organization
- How best to engage with an ACO
- Are shared savings worth the investment
- How do I identify and stratify risk
- Are my IT systems fit for purpose in the value world
- What other systems might we need
- How to balance revenue and costs
- How do we bring clinical and financial systems and processes together
- How do we define and manage the population
How to get ahead of the curve. How to manage risk. With Pivot Point, you access the healthcare management consultants you need to navigate changing reimbursement models and new value and payment paradigms.