The provider of the site, Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company (referred to as “Pivot Point,” “us,” “we” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy online. Please read the information below to learn the following regarding your use of this website.
By choosing to continue use of this website, you agree to our collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this online privacy statement. This online privacy statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
Collection of Information
Pivot Point’s website automatically collects information, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the Pivot Point website;
- The date and time you accessed the Pivot Point website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access the Pivot Point website.
Additionally, we may request that you provide personally identifiable information such as name, email address, mailing address, company, job title or telephone number.
We also gather non-personally identifiable information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include your language, your country or territory, the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Pivot Point does not knowingly collect personal information from children or minors as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Use of Information
Pivot Point may use information collected from your visit to this website to:
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and Pivot Point communications;
- Foster further communications and/or invite you to events Pivot Point thinks may be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and Pivot Point’s institutional information; and
- Exercise the Pivot Point’s legal rights, defend against legal claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
We have implemented security controls to protect personally identifiable information when transmitted to and from Pivot Point. Once we receive your information, we strive to maintain the physical and electronic security of your data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this website cannot be guaranteed; and
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Pivot Point may use various technologies such as cookies, applets, scripts, server logs, custom URL parameters, tracking images, information and correspondence, or web analytics to collect information. Depending on your browser, you may be able to disable certain collection methods. This may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
Release of Information
We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to others. We may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website or the services we provide. Those providers and suppliers may have access to the information we collect in order to fulfill their obligations to Pivot Point.
Where permitted or required by law, we will provide personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent in order to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or other legal or regulatory requirements.
In addition, where permitted or required by law, we will transfer your personally identifiable information without your consent to our (a) subsidiaries and/or (b) successors in the event of the sale of the business, transfer of assets, or bankruptcy.
Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company
5410 Maryland Way, Suite 460
Brentwood, TN 37027
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.