Why join Pivot Point?
Several reasons actually:
- We are #1 in KLAS for Epic Consulting 2016, Select Category
- We are #3 in Best in KLAS for HIT Implementation Support and Staffing, 2015/2016/2017
- We were named one of the Best and Brightest Firms to Work For by NABR – Three years in a row
- #9 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work
- Consulting Magazine rated us as one of the Fastest Growing Firms
- Our employee retention rate is 97% – we must be doing something right
- We provide great opportunities and world-class benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible savings, short and long-term disability, life and long-term care insurance, and 401K
- We care about your growth and work-life balance
- We offer up to $2,000 per qualified referral for a consultant that we successfully place
- We are so confident in our consultants that we offer our clients a two-week money-back guarantee – no questions asked
Simply put, we are very good at hiring the right healthcare IT consultants, and keeping them very happy.
Pivot Point is not your typical consulting company just trying to pair a certification with a job opening. At Pivot Point, I feel like I’m part of an elite team of Epic experts where high quality work and employee happiness is placed above everything else. I love knowing that I have Pivot Point on my side looking out for my interests, allowing me to focus on providing excellent work on my Epic projects.
Pivot Point Consulting is one of the best organizations I have ever worked for. The care and support they provide for the consultants is fantastic.
My loyalty to Pivot Point Consulting continues to grow because of the leadership and tools that they provided for me and other consultants. If anyone is on the fence about joining a consulting company, the first and only company you should consider is Pivot Point Consulting. They are true professionals and provide great opportunities.
Pivot Point has not only gave me an opportunity to work on a challenging project with a fantastic client, but they have provided the tools for me to be the captain of my career ship and to steer it in the direction that fits me best. Their support and guidance has made my transition into the consulting world seamless and enjoyable.