Pivot Point Consulting, a #1 in KLAS national Healthcare IT consulting firm, provides implementation, staff augmentation, and advisory services.
In December 2016, Pivot Point joined forces with Greythorn and Vaco Healthcare to form a healthcare IT powerhouse: Pivot Point Consulting, A Vaco Company. The new firm brings together more than 50 employees and 250 consultants across the nation.
Our team specializes in EHR implementation, training, optimization, legacy and go-live support, project management, and strategic advisory services. Our clients range from large multi-hospital networks to academic institutions, pediatric hospitals, and local community clinics.
Here’s what really makes us different:
- Relationships. We are a firm that focuses on our people, our client partners, and the relationships we have with each person we meet along the way. It’s about treating people right with each and every encounter in order to produce the best result for everyone involved.
- Happyology. We are dedicated to ensuring that our Pivot Point team members are happy. We are so motivated in this quest that we have a “Happyologist” who focuses on celebrating their achievements in both professional and personal life. Our Happyologist works diligently in understanding what makes our employees tick, and we take pride in continued firm culture improvement.
- Leadership Leads Delivery. Our leadership takes a hands-on approach when it comes to the success of our consultants and client partners’ implementations. Our executive team is involved with on-site client visits to ensure our projects and our team members are performing at the highest level.
- Services Provided. We provide healthcare IT consulting services for both providers and insurers, so we understand healthcare operations and IT from both perspectives.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. We provide a two-week money-back guarantee that you will be satisfied with the quality of our consultants. It is one of our top priorities to ensure that our client partners are not only satisfied but feel that we exceeded their expectations.
- High Retention Rate. In an industry where employee retention is typically below 80%, our firms stands out with a 97% retention rate. This is a testament to our culture, how we treat our people, and the importance we place on finding the right people.